Colorful Peelable Dip Liquid Car Epoxy Boat Paint against moisture
Description of Rubber paint
|Can Material||Tin Can / Plastic Bottle|
|Content||450ml / 4 liters|
|Qty/ctn||(450ml)12pcs Per Carton / (4 Liters)4pcs Per Carton|
|Performance||Change the colour you want and remove it easily.|
|Unopened shelf life||3 years|
|Attention||1. Keep away from children’s reach.|
2. In case of contact with eyes, please flush with a great of
3. Store in a cool and dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
4. Keep away from flame, spark and another kind of ignition.
1. Protects coated items against moisture, acids and corrosion
2. Provides a non-slip, comfortable and controlled grip
3. Remains flexible, stretchy and will not crack or become brittle
in extreme weather conditions
4. Provides protection against electrical shock, vibration, heat
and deadens sound
5. Easy to remove from most surfaces when ready to return to
Application of Rubber Paint
1.Surface must be clean and dry.
2.To protect surrounding areas from overspray, tape off with
3.Shake the can vigorously for one minute before use.
4.Holding the can 30cm from the prepared surface, begin by applying
one light mist coat, spraying in a continuous motion across the
surface working left to right.
5.Then pause, allowing the mist coat to set for 30 to 60 seconds,
then apply additional coats working at 90° to the first coat.
6.If a thicker finish is required, allow at least one hour between
extra coats. When painting over existing paint always check