Polyurethane 310ml Non Toxic Silicone Sealant Clear Silicone
Adhesive For Glass
High Performance Waterproof Hot selling black polyurethane auto
windshield pu sealant
Art No. A1000
Silicone Polyurethane sealant is one component direct glazing polyurethane adhesive, can be used
for the high strength adhesion of the glass and the body of the
Production description for CLEAR 310ml silicone adhesive for glass clear silicone adhesive
non toxic silicone sealant
1. low odor, neutral cure, mildew resistant, noncorrosive silicone
2. It can be adhere ceramic tile to many substrates such as
acrylic, fiberglass, ABS, PVC, wood and masonry.
3. It also provides an excellent seal for spa jets and fittings.
Ideal for bathroom tile installations.
4. Waterproof/weatherproof seal.
5. Non-sag formula, Chlorine resistance.
- Single component, moisture curing, no dripping for vertical
- Good elasticity and initial adhesion, high bonding strength
- Can withstand high strength dynamic loads; no sagging while
- Good Adhesion with various substrates such as glass, aluminum plate
- Paintable and polishable surface, outstanding application property
- No corrosion on base material, no penetration pollution, little
- Good aging resistance and weather resistance
Used for the high strength adhesion of the glass and the body of
Directions for Use
Tool: Pneumatic plunger caulking gun
Cleaning: Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and
contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old
sealants and any protective coating.
1. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
2. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the
3. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger
with equal strength
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||PACKING|
Shelf Life: 12 months
- Sealant should be applied when room is sufficiently ventilated.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN;
- Store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place below 27 degrees
- Keep away from fire source;