Aerosol Metallic Spray Paint MSDS , Great Flexibility Waterproof
* 100% Arcylic Resin
* Fast Dry
* Weather Resistant
* Good Leveling
* High Coverage
* Great Flexibility
* Strong Adhesiveness
Fast Dry Widely Used Spray Paint
Plyfit Spray Paint is made from thermoplastic acrylic resin and
American advanced techniques. It can provide films with excellent
weather resistance. The product has the Features of good leveling,
high coverage, fast dry, rich color and high luster, better
flexibility, impact enduring, strong adhesiveness, and match well
with many types of paint primers. It can be widely used in surface
finishing and mending of metal, wood, glass, leather, ceramics and
plastics. The films should avoid contacting with gasoline or other
- Fast dry
- High spray rate
- wide coverage
- Good adhesiveness
- No block
- No peeling
- Great flexibility
- Scratch resistant
- No Sagging
- Rich colors and Good Luster (More than 100 colors)
- Remove thoroughly the oil, soil, water stain and dust from the
surface to be sprayed.
- Shake the can well for about half a minute before spraying.
- Apply first on an invisible part to make sure the selected color is
- Keep 15 cm away from the surface to be sprayed.
- In case of little paint or only gas out, turn the nozzle 180° and
- During spraying, keep the can upright within a vertical angle of
- After use, clear the valve and nozzle by spraying upside down for a
- Content under pressure. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other
source of ignition.
- Do not spray on objects with direct contact of food.
- Spray in well-ventilated place. A better coating effect will be
gained if operate in a cool, dry and dustless environment.
- Avoid applying the lacquer on a rainy or freezing day.
- Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can, even after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children
|ART NO.||CONTENT||CAN MATERIALS||CAN SIZE||CARTON SIZE||PACKING||20’GP|